The inspiration for a room makeover can start with just about anything. A piece of furniture, a photo from a magazine, or a piece of art. Art inspiration for a whole new room makeover is probably one of the most common inspirations for decor You find a piece of art that you just have to have so you design the entire space around it. The art below is a wonderful piece I found at www.invaluable.com.
This post contains affiliate links which help to support this blog.
Below is a mood board I created to showcase the colors in the art piece at the top of the layout. The blues, oranges, and yellows in the art inspired the entire room design.
The warm tones of the art combined with bright blue accents makes for a beautiful room.
- Safevieh Martha Stewart rug by Hayneedle
- Gamble House Slipcoverd Sofa by Layla Grayce
- Homeware Pryce Accent Chair in Ultramarine by Hayneedle
- Velvet Tufted Cocktail Ottoman by Hayneedle
- Jonathan Adler Furniture Regent Navy Armchair by Layla Grayce
- Favorite Finds Brown Cherry Finish Side Table from Lamps Plus
- Magnussen Allister Wood Square Accent Table by Hayneedle
- Coast to Coast Accent Table in White by Hayneedle
- Regina Andrew Furniture Mod Floral Accent table by Layla Grayce
- Pillows by West Elm and www.jdoqocy.com
- Lite Source Antique Brass Adjustable Pharmacy Floor Lamp by Lamps Plus
- Trend Lighting Diva Table Lamp by Hayneedle
- Jamie Young French Country Table Lamp by Lamps Plus
- Surya Tobias Rust Throw Blanket by Lamps Plus
- Selamat Designs Cutlery Tray by Hayneedle
- West Elm Rocking Bird accessory
If you are in the market for beautiful and unique art, check out the online auctions for Invaluable.com here.
For even more inspiration and ideas that are not art, check out the links below:
“Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise; his greatness no one can fathom.”