I have to be honest with everyone – picking features each week is hard! Every week you share some talented and creative posts and projects and I enjoy visiting each one. Some weeks I can’t get to all of them to comment but rest assured I do visit the posts whether you see a comment or not. Sahana and I both pick the weekly features and I think she would agree with me that it is so hard to choose. Take this week for instance, we both picked a feature from the same blogger, but two very different types of posts. Some weeks we are perfectly in sync and pick the exact same post. It just goes to show you that you never know what is going to hit our fancy that week. So keep those fabulous posts coming each week and we look forward to reading them! – Donna
So now let’s get this party started!
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
Check out more posts from the Hosts and Co-Hosts on our
NEW Pinterest Board, The New Home Matters Linky Party 2020
And, please do follow…
Each week, we like to feature some of the awesome posts shared at last week’s party. We hope you will be inspired by these creative and talented bloggers who share their best recipes, DIY projects, crafts, home decor, organization ideas, and more. Enjoy!
Check out this week’s features below.
Beachy Americana Flag from Kristie @ Love My Little Cottage
Summer Wreath Under $10 from Carol @ Blue Sky At Home
31 Best Recycled Crafts from Beth @ Creatively Beth
Modern Homework Craft Room Reveal from Natalie @ Refined Rooms LLC
Creating A Home Inventory System from Natalie @ Refined Rooms LLC
Thank you to all who linked up at last week’s party. We look forward to seeing what you will be sharing with us this week!
Remember that every feature is shared on all Host’s and Co-Host’s blogs, as well as on the Home Matters Linky Party Pinterest Board! Don’t forget to follow…
If you were featured this week, Please Grab our Featured Button to display proudly on your blog post, featured page, or sidebar! Share the joy…
Are you ready to Party?
The linky party starts when Friday begins and closes when Monday ends, EST.
We at Home Matters love meeting new people and discovering new blogs. Help us grow this party by sharing a link on your post or grabbing our party button for your sidebar or party page.
Stop by and VISIT as many OTHER BLOGGERS as you can. Leave them a message, and share their talents on social media.
Be sure to Please USE our Registered Hashtag…
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
We are thrilled that you came by to link up today! Here are a few rules that hosts and co-hosts of the Home Matters Party follow, and we ask that you follow them, as well.
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously. (Exception: Holiday/Seasonal specific posts may be shared once per year.)
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
[bctt tweet=”Another week of the Home Matters Linky Party is open and ready for your posts!” via=”no”]
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna @ email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source. Also, you will receive a weekly email reminder regarding the new week’s Home Matters Linky Party.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.