Welcome to the new weekly Home Matters Linky Party #300. You will notice that this week we have changed the look and format of the party. Starting this week, Sahana and I both will be showcasing features on our own sites instead of sharing a collage of features. This way you have more changes to be viewed by other audiences and two chances to be featured.
We also decided to have a little more fun with the logo graphics and you will see those change every season. So welcome, and I hope you like the more streamlined and cleaned up look of the party.
Now let’s get this party started!
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Virtual Baby Shower by Libbie @ A Life Unfolding
Libbie actually shared two very wonderful posts and I actually chose both of them but only have space to feature one. So if you get a chance go visit her other post their new Airbnb.
DIY Family Charging Station by Gena @ Pretty Plus Efficient
Apple For The Teacher from Ann @ The Apple Street Cottage
Be sure to visit Sahana’s blog to see what features she chose this week.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Thank you for hosting for us this week.
Hope you are enjoying your weekend sweet friend.
Thank you for visiting.
Thank you for featuring my post and my little corner of the internet. Happy Friday!
You are welcome. Thanks for visiting.
Thanks for hosting Donna! I like the new look. Have a great weekend!
Thanks for visiting this week.
Thank you so much for hosting!
You are welcome!
Thank you so much for the feature, Donna. Such a sweet surprise on a Friday morning!
You are welcome. It was an adorable project.
Thanks so much for taking the time to host each week!!
It is greatly appreciated!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!