Hello and welcome to the month of October! This is sure to be a month filled with pumpkins and fall crafts and I can’t wait to read what you will share with us.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Free Farmhouse Fall Printables from Jennifer @ The Everyday Farmhouse
DIY Mix and Match Wooden Pumpkin Face by Lisa @ Drug Store Divas
Pumpkin Cross Stitch by Julie @ Sum Of Their Stories
To see what bloggers Sahana featured this week check out her post here.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
The serving tray looks great! Thanks for hosting each week. Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for hosting each week!!
It is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Naush Samama says
Thank you for hosting the party, Donna.
Jennifer Dynys says
Hi there! Thank you so much for featuring my printables! Have a great day!
You are most welcome. Thanks for visiting again.