Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #306 and Halloween Weekend. Don’t forget to change your clocks back on Sunday!
Meet the hosts!
Meet the new Co-host!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Knot Bag Tutorial by Julie @ Sum Of Their Stories
Retro Christmas Blocks by Lisa @ Fresh Vintage by Lisa
Check out Sahana’s features and Kimberly’s features this week.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Thank you for hosting each week Donna. Have a safe and happy Halloween!
Thanks Maarielle. Enjoy your weekend.
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! It is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Michele Michael says
Thanks for hosting. Great posts already this week. I left you my recipe for a Rose Cake .
Thank you. Can’t wait to read it.
Thank you so much for featuring my simple knot bag pattern, you made my day! It’s such a simple bag to make so it makes a great gift idea!
Loved it. Thanks for sharing it last week.
Thank you so much for sharing my Christmas blocks. They are so fun and east to make.
I am going back and forth with projects….but I am trying not to rush Christmas.
I have you have a wonderful week!
xo Lisa S
The blocks were a really great project. I am considering making a few of them myself if I can squeeze them in. If I do I will certainly link back to you and give you the credit for the wonderful idea.
Naush Samama says
Thank you very much for hosting this party.
Thanks so much Naush.