Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
It is finally November and that means that the wonderful holiday season is fast approaching. I look forward to what you will be sharing with us during that time.
As a reminder, there will not be a Home Matters Linky Party the week of Thanksgiving and we will also take a two week break over the Christmas and New Year holidays.
Meet the hosts!
Meet the new Co-host!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Give Thanks Crochet Table Runner by T’onna @ Sew Crafty Crochet
DY Dollar Tree Pizza Pan Makeover by Naush @ Doodle Buddies
Be sure to visit Sahana’s and Kimberly’s sites as well.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Thanks so much for hosting and thanks so much for stopping by and for letting me know that you did by leaving such a kind comment!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Your footed tray is beautiful! Thank you for hosting each week. Have a wonderful weekend Donna!
Thank you for visiting again.
Hi Donna, thanks for the lovely linky. I hope you have a great weekend!
Thanks for visiting Jayne
Naush Samama says
Donna, thank you very much featuring my pizza pan makeover. Delighted to be featured.
Thanks so much for hosting each week!! It is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!