Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This is the last party of 2020! We will be taking a break until the first week of January to enjoy the holidays, spend time with family and get things ready for a new year. I hope you will join us on January 8th for the first Home Matters Linky Party for 2021!
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
How to make Snoopy’s Doghouse out of cardboard
My feature picks this week!
Granny’s Christmas Wreath by Alexandra @ Eye Love Knots
Starbucks Copycat Gingerbread Loaf by Niky @ House On Silverado
25 DIY Christmas Gift Ideas by Alexandra @ On Rockwood Lane
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Thank you for hosting each week Donna. I hope you and your loved ones have a peaceful and very merry Christmas!
I hope the same for you and your family too. I look forward to seeing more of your posts in the new year.
Thank you so much for hosting such an inspiring party.
Merry Christmas and many blessings,
Sherry L Legan says
Thanks for the party. Merry Christmas
I very much appreciate the features this week, Donna! That gingerbread loaf sounds really yummy. Would go perfectly with a cup of eggnog.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting on a lovely Friday morning. Merry Christmas!
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and by letting me know that you did by leaving such a sweet comment!! Merry Christmas to you and your family!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Michele Michael says
Hi Donna . Thanks for hosting during this busy time of year. Hope your holidays are beautiful.
Thank you for hosting this lovely party, Donna.
Thanks so much for hosting each week! I know how much time it takes so it is greatly appreciated!!!
Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!