Welcome back to another week of the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
Dresser Makeover with Miss Mustard Seed’s Milk Paint
My feature picks this week!
7 Winter Mantel Decorating Ideas by Carol @ Bluesky At Home
Lemon Chickpea and Rice Casserole by Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine
Caramel Pecan Bundt Cake by Helen @ Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Thank you so much for featuring my home decor post. I really appreciate it. Have a great week.
Thanks Carol. Can’t wait to see your next post.
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for the awesome feature for my Caramel Pecan Bundt Cake, I really appreciate it! What a fun party and thanks so much for hosting us!
You are very welcome. Can’t wait to read more of your posts.
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party! It is greatly appreciated!!
Please stay safe, healthy and most of all, happy!!
Claire Justine says
Happy Friday, thanks for hosting 🙂