Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
3 Simple and Easy Valentine’s Day Crafts
My feature picks this week!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes by Claire @ Claire Justine OXOX
Vintage Waterfall Vanity Hollywood Glam Makeover by Marie @ Interior Frugalista
Kim is taking a short break from hosting the party but be sure to visit and enjoy Sahana’s Features.
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Thanks so much for stopping by ad for taking the time to comment!! I appreciate it!!
Thank you so much for hosting!
Have a wonderful weekend!!
Treat and Trick says
Thanks for hosting, have a happy and safe weekend…
Thanks so much for hosting! I really appreciate the work and time you put in to host a party. I thank you too for visiting each link to pick out features….Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting the party, Donna. Happy Valentine’s Day!
Marie B. says
Thank you so much, Donna, for the vintage vanity feature! Happy Valentine’s Day and have a great weekend.
Thanks so much for hosting another fun link party! Always such great features!
I’d love it if you’d share some of your own great creations at my link party–Sundays on Silverado!
Niky @ The House on Silverado
Thanks Niky. I will be there.
Miz Helen says
Hope you are having a good week and thanks so much for the party!
It’s my first time linking a project! Thanks for giving us this forum to share!
So glad you decided to stop by and share something with us. I look forward to reading it.