Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I know for so many of you the weather in your area is colder and whiter than normal and a new kind of challenge. I have been in North Carolina all week with my mom and it is mostly rain. Lots of rain! But back home in Tennessee we are just seeing a dusting a snow compared to other areas. So no matter what crazy weather you may be seeing this week, stay safe and warm!
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
Spring Projects To Beat The Winter Blues
My feature picks this week!
Cheeseburger Soup by Jen @ Cincy Shopper
Blue Painted Wardrobe by Shannan @ Wise Little Owl
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party!! I appreciate the time it takes to do this every week and to visit all the links and pick out features…Thanks for all you do!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting this week!
Marie B. says
Gosh, we’ve been watching the crazy weather from here in Canada. We just got out of a 10-day deep freeze with temperatures in the -27F range but we are used to that kind of weather here. Hope the weather improves soon for everyone. Stay safe!
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for the awesome party and you have a wonderful week!
Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful weekend!