Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Faux Concrete Planter by Creative Moments
DIY Scrap Yarn Wreath by Claire @ Pillar Box Blue
Tiered Tray for St. Patrick’s Day by Niky @ House on Silverado
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks for the party Donna. Love linking up every week. Have a good weekend. XO- MaryJo
I didn’t know you were still doing the Home matter linky party, and I just saw on someone elses blog that they party with you, so I decided to come over and check it out and sure enough, here
you were. So I linked up.
So how are you?? Doing well, I hope.
Take care and will see regularly now that I know….somehow I must have missed that announcement…..lol
So glad you decided to stop by again. I took over the party last year after Lorelai decided to pursue her writing career instead so there has been a transition period of letting everyone know it is still active. I am looking forward to reading your post.
Sew Crafty Crochet says
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party! Have a wonderful weekend!!!
Denise/My Home of All Seasons says
Thanks so much for hosting Donna! A lot of work I know but very much appreciated! Have a great weekend!
Thank you for hosting this, hope to be able to stop by regularly.
So glad you decided to stop by.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for a fun party! Have a great weekend!
Lee Ann Kuhn says
Thank you for featuring my concrete planter, and for hosting!!
Thanks Lee. Looking forward to reading any new post you shared.
Thanks so much for taking the time to host each week!! I appreciate all the time you put into it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Marie B. says
Thanks for hosting Donna and have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for featuring my St. Patty’s Tiered Tray! ☘️
Niky @ The House on Silverado
PS. I’d love it if you’d share your creations at my link party, too. Sundays on Silverado will open Sunday.
Thank Niky. I plan to share on your link party today.