Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I hope everyone is finally getting a break from the harsh winter weather and getting ready for some fun Spring home decor projects and delicious recipes!
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
Fresh Spring Updates For Your Home
My feature picks this week!
St. Patrick’s Day Cocoa Bombs by Raquel @ Organized Island
Pom Pom Bunnies by Helen @ Hello Sewing
Patriotic Quilt by Judy @ JBigg’s Scrap Pieces
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Helen / Hellosewing says
So many fun links to dive into this week, Donna! I love all the features you chose. Thanks so much for hosting and featuring my POM POM BUNNIES. I’ll be sharing with my Pinterest followers.
I hope your week is a special one,
Thanks Helen. They were adorable.
Treat and Trick says
Thanks for hosting and inspiring us each week. Have a beautiful weekend…
Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful day!
Marie B. says
It’ll be another 5-6 weeks before winter is over for us here in the Canadian prairies. But Spring can’t happen fast enough! Thanks for hosting, Donna, and have a great weekend!
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for the party and have a wonderful week!
Thanks for another lovely party, Donna! Happy Weekend!
Niky @ The House on Silverado
PS. I’d love it if you’d stop by the Sundays on Silverado link party and share your creativity! ❤️
Thanks for hosting!!
Thanks so much for hosting this lovely party each week!! It is greatly appreciated!!! Stay safe, healthy and most of all, happy!!