Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #322. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week and we look forward to reading the posts you link up this week.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
Chalk Paint Stenciled Concrete Floor
My feature picks this week!
Rainbow Pancakes by Crystal @ Crystal And Comp
DIY Farmhouse Wagon Wheel Wreath by Amy @ Heritage Home Ec
French Toast Cinnamon Rolls by Lois @ Walking On Sunshine
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Colossians 3:23-23 “Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters, since you know that you will receive an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.”
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks so much for the party Donna. Hope you are having a wonderful weekend and see you next week. XO- MaryJo
I truly appreciate you hosting each week! I understand how much time it takes to do so!! Thank you!!
Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting this week, Donna! Have a great weekend!
Marie B. says
Hi Donna, linking up this week at 30 & 34. Thanks for hosting and have a great weekend!
Thank you so much for hosting. Have a wonderful day!
Thank you so much for featuring my DIY Farmhouse Wagon Wheel. I’m sharing how we used the concept to make a clock from it too. Thank you for hosting. Have a wonderful week ahead. 🙂