Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #327.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week and are looking forward to reading your posts and learning some new ideas.
Thank you for being here.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
How to Style a Bookshelf in 5 Different Ways
My feature picks this week!
Blueberry French Toast Bake by Jennifer @ Wanderlust and Wellness
National Park Gifts by Dave and Jamie @ Photo Jeepers
10 DIY Fairy Garden Wreaths by Alexandra @ On Rockwood Lane
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Matthew 6:6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
Thanks for hosting every week! Have a wonderful week!
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks for the party! Have a great week. XO- MaryJo
I appreciate the feature on the fairy garden round up! Those are so fun! Trying to find some time to make one myself.
Estelle Forrest says
Thanks so much for hosting this link-up – have a great weekend!
Thanks for hosting again, Donna! Happy Weekending!
Niky @ The House on Silverado
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for the party and you have a great week!
Marie B. says
Ooooh, I must check out those fairy wreaths next. Have a great weekend, Donna!
Denise/My Home of All Seasons says
Thanks so much for hosting each week Donna! Great features. I have my coffee and I’m ready to delve in for some inspiration. Can’t wait to see the fairy wreaths! Thanks again and have a wonderful weekend.
Thanks Denise. Hope you found some great ideas!
I really appreciate you taking the time to host this charming party!! Thank you!!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!