Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #328. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Farmhouse Herb Garden by Niky @ The House on Silverado
Jarcuterie Is The New Snack by Raquel at Organized Island
Cards on display and organizing tips by Carol @ Paper Seedlings
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Philippians 2:3 NIV “Do nothing out of selfish ambition or van conceit. Rather, in humility value others above yourselves.”
Thanks for hosting this enjoyable linky party every week! I
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks so much for the party Donna! Hope you have a good weekend. XO- MaryJo
Linda Kilsdonk says
Thanks so much for liking my On Display post enough to add it to your Features this week! I am honored. Smiles, LINDA (not Carol) at Paper Seedlings
Thanks so much for sharing each week.
Thank you so much for hosting this inspiring party dear friend.
Have a great weekend.
Marie B. says
Happy TGIF, Donna, and have a great weekend!
Estelle Forrest says
Have a great weekend! Thanks for hosting this weekly linky.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting all the inspiration for lovely spring days!
Thanks for hosting! I’m sharing #22 paper mache box. Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!!!
Thanks so much for taking the time each week to host this charming party!!! It is truly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Happy Friday, Donna! Thanks for hosting!
Niky @ The House on Silverado
Dee | Grammy's Grid says
Thanks so much for hosting! I’m linking up with my HAPPY SPRING TRUCK PRINTABLE and I’d like to invite you to drop by and linkup at some of my parties.
Thanks Dee. I have been having some website issues but will be back to sharing on other parties this weekend. Thanks for the offer.