Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #329. A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends. We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Peach Fluff Recipe by Tracey @ The Kitchen Is My Playground
Farmhouse Vase Collection by Creative Moments
Flamingos On A Spring Table by Beth @ Whispers of the Heart
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
2 Corinthians 5:21 NIV “God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.”
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks for another great party Donna! Happy May & have. lovely week. XO- MaryJo
Lee Ann Kuhn says
Thank you so much for featuring my DIY vases Donna 🙂
Thanks Lee Ann
Marie B. says
Have a good weekend, Donna, and thanks for hosting!
Thanks for hosting.
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thanks for hosting this lovely party each week!!! It is truly appreciated as I know how much time is involved!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Beth G. Wilson says
Thanks so much for featuring my Flamingos tablescape, I appreciate it! I added a link to your blog at the end of that post.
Thank you for doing that.
Estelle Forrest says
Happy Friday! Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful weekly link-up. I hope you get a chance to check out my Orange Chicken & Ginger Rice recipe – it is so so yummy!
I am looking forward to reading it.
Miz Helen says
Hope you have a great week and thanks so much for the party!
Thank you so much for hosting!