Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #338.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I hope everyone had a fantastic 4th of July weekend. The time off to spend with friends and family was a much needed break for me.
But this week it is back to the party and I can’t wait to see what all of you share this week. Sahana and Kimberly are still off for the rest of the month so they will be back in August.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
My feature picks this week!
80s Wall Unit Hack by Marie @ Interior Frugalista
Spicy Soy Wings by Estelle @ Homemade On A Week Night
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Isaiah 12:2 See, God has come to save me. I will trust in him and not be afraid. The Lord God is my strength and my song; he has given me victory.
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
I’m thrilled to see my entertainment center hack featured this week. Thank you so much, Donna! Have a good weekend. 🙂
Thanks Marie. It was a great project. I am already thinking about how to reuse mine.
Denise/My Home of All Seasons says
Thanks so much for hosting Donna! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Estelle Forrest says
Great features this week – happy to add in a few recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight!
Thanks so much for stopping by and for your kind comment!!
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party each and every week!! I so appreciate all the time and effort that does into it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!