Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #341.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
As you are starting to visit this week and link up I will be flying back home from an anniversary trip to Denver. I can’t wait to share some of our adventure out west.
Before I left last weekend I quickly looked through the posts to select features for this week’s party. But don’t worry, I intend to go back and visit and comment on all of the posts I didn’t have time for before our plane left and may even pick a few extra features for the first week of August.
Thanks for continuing to show up each week and support this link party.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Fried Peach & Biscuit Hand Pies by Lois @ Walking on Sunshine. These look so good!
Have you ever wondered how bloggers who create tablescapes organize and store their creative items? Beth @ Whispers of the Heart shared just how she does it in her Tablescaping Storage Post.
Pom Pom Critters from Megan @ Makeable Crafts. Aren’t these adorable!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 100:2 Serve the Lord with gladness; Come before his presence with singing.