Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #342.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I had such a wonderful time on vacation last week! But now it is time to get refocused and busy on the blog again. I look forward to reading all of your posts this week.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
DIY Electrical Pipe Drapery Rods
My feature picks this week!
Sweet Potato Potato Salad by Rebecca @ Strength and Sunshine
Christmas in July Rusty Stenciled Saws by Lisa @ Fresh Vintage by Lisa
Chicken Peanut Noodles by Estelle @ Homemade On A Weeknight
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 130:5 “I wait for the the Lord, my whole beings waits, and in his word I put my hope.”
I love all the articles you share – thank you for doing this!
Thanks for stopping by Jamie!
I’m glad to hear that you had a good vacation, Donna! Thanks for hosting every week!
Thank you so much for hosting this linky party!
Natalie Goslin says
Thank you for hosting this linky party!
Karren Haller says
Hello, I’m so glad to see this party started again, I have missed seeing it!
Have a great week
Hey Karren. So glad you decided to stop by and visit.
Thanks so much for the party, Donna. Have a wonderful weekend!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
Happy TGIF, Donna, and have a good weekend! 🙂
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for starting the weekend off right!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you so much for hosting each week!
I always look forward to your parties.
I am so glad you liked my saw signs- It was fun to get something off my Christmas to do list.
And now it’s back to a hot summer : )
You are very much appreciated!!!!!
xo Lisa S
Thank you. So glad you decide to share with us each week.