Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #343.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Are you rushing around trying to finish up some lingering summer projects and start Fall projects like I am?
I have to be honest that I am not doing a very good job of managing my time these days and really hope to get on a better schedule and structure with all of my commitments. Not only am I working on blog projects and writing the posts, but I am also trying to change out the items in my sales booth at a local home vender store and some design projects at my church. I love working on each and every one of them so I am not complaining about the projects in any way.
The problem is me and trying to manage a to do list that I have overcrowded and can’t prioritize very well. Even though I don’t have kids going back to school, I need to think like I have kids back in school and start a better Fall routine.
Wish me luck as I try to put my days back on a schedule after a long lazy summer and vacation. The struggle is real! And I know so many of you can relate so share with me your struggles today and your tips on how to get back on track. I would love to hear from you.
Now on to the party!
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Funnel Cake Fries by Karla @ The Happy Mustard Seed
Tablet Cover Tutorial by Meg @ Makeable Crafts
Camping Themed Birthday Party by Sarah @ Must Have Mom
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
1 Thessalonians 5:15 “See that none render evil for evil unto any man; but ever follow that which is good, both among yourselves, and to all men.”