Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #344.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I hope you have had a wonderful and productive week. I know school has started back for so many of you and I hope this year is a blessing to you and your family.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
This week I shared more of the projects from my Mid Century Modern Inspired Sunroom including this one for the Vintage Bar Cart Makeover.
My feature picks this week!
Fun With Flannel by Regina @ Saved From Salvage
Honey Bun Cake by Helen @ Miz Helen’s Kitchen
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 68:19 “Praise be to the Lord, to God our Savior, who daily bears our burdens.”
Regina Jenkins says
Thank you for hosting and featuring my flannel shirt projects! So sweet.
Thanks for joining us Regina.
Treat and Trick says
Thanks for hosting, your vintage bar cart looks beautiful and love the color too…
Miz Helen says
What a awesome surprise, thanks so much for featuring my Honey Bun Cake, I really appreciate it! It looks like a great party today and thanks so much for hosting us each week!
Thank you. I can’t wait to try out the recipe.
Thank you so much for hosting Donna!!😉
Thanks for stopping by the party this week.
Estelle Forrest says
Linking up this week’s recipes from Homemade on a Weeknight – how you give the Bavarian Burger a try! Thanks for hosting and have a great week ahead.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks so much for the party! Happy weekend!
Great picks. Happy Friday, thanks for hosting the link-up 🙂
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!