Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #345.
This is a great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I hope everyone has had a fabulous week. My husband and I are coming out of quarantine and he is doing so much better. I never got sick or had symptoms but stayed quarantined with him anyway. Now our son has called us from another state, no contact with us, and he has Covid as well. I hope everyone stays safe and well out there.
Considering I have been home for more than a week you would think that I had pulled together some fabulous new blog posts. Instead, I took the forced time at home to work on some new items for my vendor booth and future posts and did some background tasks and new training courses. So, nothing new to share this week for me but I look forward to seeing what you all have been doing which is the main purpose of this link party. Share all the exciting projects and I will be visiting your sites next week. – Donna
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
My feature picks this week!
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies by Lois @ Walking on Sunshine
Repurpose an Antique Crib by Megan @ Makeable Crafts
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
2 Peter 1:3 “God has given us everything we need for living a goodly life.”