Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #346.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Thank you to everyone who wished us all well last week after I wrote that my husband had Covid. He is doing much better and has gone back to work. However, my son and daughter- in-law are still dealing with it and now their 3 month old has it as well. But she is responding well to her meds. Thanks for the continued prayers.
This week for my featured posts I figured most of us are pulling out our Fall boxes of decorations or getting ready to make new ones. So I have shared two posts from the past week that will hopefully give some instruction and inspire you with your own projects.
Meet the hosts!
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Sahana @ Vikalpah — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
How to Make a Wreath Bow by Niki @ Life as a LEO Wife
Grand Door Decor for Fall by Chloe @ Celebrate and Decorate
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Romans 12:21 “Do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.”
Me again!! Thanks so much for stopping by!! stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Linda Johnston says
Thanks for hosting!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for bringing us a fun party for Fridays!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
Awe, your poor little grandbaby. I hope they all have a full and speedy recovery.
She is doing so good with it so definitely a blessing with that.
Melynda Brown says
Sending blessing for good health in your family! Take care and have a good week ahead.
Miz Helen says
Have a great weekend and thanks so much for the party!
Glad that you and your husband are doing better but so sad to hear of your grand child along with your son and DIL having Co VId…Sending continued prayers for their safe and quick recovery….
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thanks for featuring my bow tutorial! I have shared your party on my FB & Instagram!
Happy Friday, thanks for hosting 🙂