Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Repurposing an Expandable Rack into Shelf by Lisa @ Fresh Vintage by Lisa
DIY Pine Moose Coasters by Ann @ Ann’s Entitled Life
Caramel Apple Salad by Penny @ Penny’s Passion
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Philippians 4:8 “Finally, brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable – if anything is excellent or praiseworthy – think such things.”
Thanks for hosting each week. Have a great weekend!
Linda Johnston says
Thanks for hosting.. So many great posts!
Nellie Todd says
Thanks Donna for letting me know you are still doing your linky party.
So I linked up………hope this finds you doing well hon.
Thanks so much Nellie.
Have a great weekend!
Miz Helen says
Have a great week and thanks so much for the party!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
Thanks for hosting, Donna, and hope your week has been a good one!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting the charming party. Have a great weekend!
Thanks so much for hosting, Donna!
Melynda Brown says
Love the DIY Pine Moose Coasters! Thanks for hosting and have a wonderful week ahead.
Thanks so much f r taking the time to visit!!
And Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Penny Struebig says
Thanks so much for the feature! Hope you love the Caramel apple salad.
Thanks for sharing it. I have put it on my menu plans for next month!
Happy Friday, thanks for hosting 🙂
Thank you so much Donna!
I’m so glad you liked my expandable shelf.
xo Lisa S