Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #351.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
As our days are getting shorter and the weather a wee bit cooler, I hope you are creating and making plans to enjoy the upcoming holiday season. And writing wonderful posts to share with us each week!
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Moody Fall Tablescape by Lori @ Dining Delight
How to Make Faux Candy Apples by Lisa @ Fresh Vintage by Lisa
Roasted Spicy Sweet Potatoes by Miz Helen @ Miz Helen’s Country Cottage
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you all who take the time to link up each week. Your participation in the Home Matters Linky Party is greatly appreciated!
John 15:12 “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.”
Thank you for your time sharing wonderful content like this!
Thanks so much for hosting this fun linky every week, Donna! I love all the inspiration here!
Regina Jenkins says
Thanks for hosting! Have a great week.
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Miz Helen says
Thanks so very much for featuring my Roasted Spicy Sweet Potatoes, I really appreciate it! Hope you are having a fantastic Fall week and thanks so much for the party!
Great features! Thanks for hosting.
We’re still enjoying warm weather here; have to enjoy it while it lasts!
Happy Friday, thanks for hosting 🙂
I am so glad you liked my faux caramel apples. I love to use them in Fall decor.
You are so sweet and I appreciate you so much.
Have a great week.
Thank you for hosting.
Xo Lisa S