Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #353.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Crisp Fall weather is here and there are so many posts to enjoy for Fall crafts, Fall recipes, and Fall Home Decor. Can’t wait to see what you share with us this week!
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Piggy Pumpkins by Linda @ Crafts a la mode
How to Make a Barn Quilt by Niky @ The House on Silverado
Maple Pecan Twice Baked Sweet Potatoes by Jennifery @ Wanderlust and Wellness
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 23:6 “Only goodness and faithful love will pursue me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord as long as I live.”
Helen at the Lazy Gastronome says
Thanks for hosting a great party!! I shared some posts from both of my blogs. Have a fabulous week!
Thanks Helen. I look forward to reading them.
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting. Hope you enjoy a beautiful fall day!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
Happy Friday, Donna, and thanks for hosting! Your chicken wire pumpkins are ADORABLE. Heading over next to take a closer peek.