Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #355.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
It is November! Have you put up your Christmas Tree yet?
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Kimberly from Mummepreneur!
Kimberly @ Mummepreneur — Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Pinterest
We would love to have you visit our blogs and follow us on social media!
What I shared this week on my site.
The project I was working on this week and that I planned to post about kind of fell apart on me. Literally! So I am re-sharing a post from last year. Hope you enjoy it again.
Succulent Christmas Tree Ornament and Wedding Keepsake
My feature picks this week!
Parallax Wall Art by DeeDee @ Our Clover House
34 Fast and Easy Fleece Gifts to Make by Linda @ Crafts a la mode
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
1 Peter 5:7 “Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you.”
It’s always fun to get this list of articles! Thank you for your time putting this together each week!
Thank you for hosting every week, Donna! have a great week!
Tanya Derrey says
Thank you so much for hosting Donna 🙂
I haven’t put up my tree yet, but I am so tempted! One of my local stations just started playing Christmas music yesterday, and I am completely in the spirit now, plus it will probably take me until Christmas to get all my decor up – ha!
I had plans to put mine up over the weekend but only got so far as to take down the Fall decor. Maybe this weekend I will get it done. Good luck.
OMG. Donna! You featured me!! I’m so excited!! I am SO appreciative of this feature. I’m adding your party link to this page. Thank you again. I appreciate your party also and all the awesome inspiration. I click on several links… your friend, Linda @Crafts a la mode
You are welcome Linda. So glad you decided to link up with us.
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time and effort goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Marie - Interior Frugalista says
I’d like to put up our Christmas tree this weekend but we always wait until after Remembrance Day so I’ll put out small lighted tabletop trees and winter decor instead. But come next weekend, we’re full-on Christmas! Thanks for hosting Donna and have a good weekend.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting the party. Have a great weekend!