Welcome to another week of the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #356.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week and look forward to reading your creative projects, recipe posts, and getting to know you better. There will not be a party the week of Thanksgiving. I will be traveling and hope that everyone gets to spend some time with your loved ones that week as well.
Meet the host!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
Veterans Day Memorial Christmas Ornament
My feature picks this week!
White Chocolate Cranberry Biscotti by Kristi @ Mommy Hates Cooking
How to Organize and Set-Up Your Planner for 2022 by Maria @ The Krafty Planner
Spinach Artichoke Puff Pasty Tree by Lois @ Walking on Sunshine
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Hebrews 4:10 “For the person who has entered his rest has rested from his own works, just as God did from his.”
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting a fun party. Hope you have a lovely fall weekend!
Maria Bonacci says
Hi Donna, thank you so much for featuring my How to Choose your Planner post! This week I shared part 2 of this series, Planning and Scheduling Your Year. I hope you have a wonderful weekend
Thanks Maria. I look forward to reading it.
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party each and every week!! I so appreciate all the time and effort that does into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!