Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #359.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Meet the host!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared Recently on my site.
My feature picks this week!
DIY Ornaments You Can Make In No Time by Meg @ Makeable Crafts
Christmas Tree Wood Lantern by Christine @ DIY Dreamer
Crochet Christmas Ornament Tree by T’onna @ Sew Crafty Crochet
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Philippians 4:6 CSB “Don’t worry about anything, but in everything, through prayer and petition with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.”
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thanks so much for hosting this charming party each and every week!! I so appreciate all the time and effort that does into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Donna, thanks for bringing a party on a gray, rainy day!
Thanks for hosting, Donna!
Maria Bonacci says
Thanks for hosting the party Donna. Those Reindeer are super cute! I’m going to check my stash and see if I have everything to make them. Have a fabulous weekend!