Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #360.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!
I want you all to know that it has been a pleasure to spend time with you every week. I enjoy reading through your posts and getting to know you more.
There will not be a link party for the next two weeks as I am going to take those weeks off and spend some time with family, and my new grandbaby coming to visit, and to recharge mentally and physically. Something that I neglect often. So I hope you do the same over the next few weeks and enjoy the holidays as well.
I will also use the next two weeks to make small changes to the party and the blog so expect a few new plans for next year and possibly a new look. I am really not sure yet what I will be doing but changes are coming!
Thanks for spending time with me each week and I will see you again on January 7th, 2022!
Meet the host!
What I shared Recently on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Chocolate Crinkle Cookies by Arlene @ Flour On My Face
Oreo Truffles by Jen @ Cincy Shopper
How to Make Poinsettia Ribbon Flowers by Ann @ Ann’s Entitled Life
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Philippians 4:4 “Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again; Rejoice!”