Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This week I am excited to introduce a new co-host that is joining the party!
Mel, from Decor, Craft, Design will be visiting blog posts along with me and showcasing her own favorite features on her site each week.
So now you have two chances to be featured each week.
Be sure to visit her site and follow her on Social Media.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
Evergreen Winter Wreath Makeover
My feature picks this week!
13 Ways to Declutter Your Digital Devices by Carol @ Blue Sky At Home
How To Etch Glass With Cricut by Sarah @ Must Have Mom
Air Fryer Apple Fries by Kristy @ Air Fryer Fanatics
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
It’s so nice to have a variety of fun things to read about – thanks for taking the time to put this together!
Tanya Derrey says
Thank you so much for hosting Donna!
MaryJo Materazo says
Congrats on the new co-host! That’s very exciting to have someone to share with. Thanks for another fun party. XO- MaryJo
Maria Bonacci says
Thanks for hosting the party Donna, I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting! Since we might get snowed in this weekend (or more likely, iced in), I’ll have plenty of time to savor all the good ideas shared at the party!
Decor Craft Design says
Fabulous Picks, Donna! I have three other amazing features, too. Isn’t it hard to pick?! Thank you for welcoming me as your new co-host! #HomeMattersLinky
Decor Craft Design
Donna, thanks so much for featuring my post on Decluttering Your Digital Devices. I hope it was helpful to readers.
Melynda Brown says
Those Air Fryer Apple Fries caught my eye! Thanks for hosting, and have a great week ahead!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!