Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #363.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Custom Blue Painted Secretary Desk by Shannon @ Wise Little Owl Furniture
Crock Pot Sourdough Bread Recipe by Karla @ The Happy Mustard Seed
Valentine’s Heart Shaped Oreo Truffles by Lois @ Walking On Sunshine Recipes
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
“God is faithful. He will not allow the temptation to be more than you can stand.” 1 Corinthians 10:13
I love all the Valentine treats! Thanks for putting this together!
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks for the party Donna! I love your pom pom wreath. I have been debating if I should make some pom pom flowers and I even had the yarn selected & in my cart the other day but I put it back because I just kept thinking of the long list of projects I have. lol. But your wreath has inspired me again- maybe later in spring. I love that secretary desk too; those gold dipped feet are everything. Have a great day. XO- MaryJo
Thanks MaryJo. I understand about the long list of projects that need to be done. Good luck.
Miz Helen says
Hope you are staying warm and cozy in these cold winter days. Thanks so much for a great party and you have a good week!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Can’t wait to spend the day checking out all the wonderful ideas shared at today’s party! Have a great weekend!
Melynda Brown says
The Crockpot Sourdough Bread looks intriguing, off to take a look! Thanks for hosting, have a wonderful week ahead.
Thanks so much for dropping by!!
And Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Happy Friday, Donna! Thanks for hosting!
Niky @ The House on Silverado