Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #364.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I don’t know about anyone else but January has been filled with lots of ups and downs for my family. I am definitely looking forward to a new month and hopefully an early arrival of Spring. And of course reading so many new Spring projects from other bloggers. Until then, I hope you find some inspiration and ideas of things to make or a new craft to learn while we wait out these long cold days together.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
I finally pulled together a winter look for my rustic mantel that I have shared for my Black and White Winter Mantel.
My feature picks this week!
If you are experiencing lots of snow why not try this Snow Cream recipe from Melissa @ Blessed Simplicity.
I am sharing this How To Cross-Stitch post from Kristi @ French Creek Farmhouse because this hobby is such a favorite of mine and a sanity saver on long winter days.
I am just learning how to use my new Air Fryer and this Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks recipe from Kristy @ Air Fryer Fanatics is on my next menu plan.
If you haven’t made any special Valentine’s Day gifts yet you still have time to make these Dollar Tree Valentine’s Day Gnomes from Sarah @ Must Have Mom.
Let’s get this party started!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
1 John 2:17 “And this world is fading away, along with everything that people crave. But anyone who does what pleases God will live forever.
Thanks for hosting, Donna! It is always a joy to visit your blog
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks for the party Donna. Sorry to hear January hasn’t been the best. Hopefully things will improve as the weather thaws and we start enjoying our outdoor spaces again. Wishing you a wonderful day. XO- MJ
thank you so much for tehe party.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting! Feel cuddly and warm with all the Valentine goodness sure to appear today!
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!