Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #365.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Even with six more weeks of winter predicted, I am still looking forward to working on a few things for Spring!
Anyone else already thinking ahead?
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Winter Snowflake Tablescape by Beth @ Whispers of the Heart
Cheesecake in a Jar by Emily @ Hunny I’m Home DIY
How To Revamp A Hutch by Regina @ Saved From Salvage
Valentine Sugar Cookie by Melissa @ Everyday Savvy
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Proverbs 14:1 “Every wise woman builds her house, but a foolish one tears it down with her own hands.”
Thank you, Donna, for hosting! Have a wonderful week!
Beth Wilson says
Thanks so much for featuring my Winter Snowflake tablescape, I appreciate it! I added a link to your blog at the end of that post.
Happy Friday, and thanks for hosting!
Niky @ The House on Silverado
Thanks for hosting, Donna!
Melynda Brown says
Great variety of featured posts from last week’s party! Thanks so much for hosting, have a great weekend ahead.
Regina Jenkins says
Donna – thanks so much for the feature. Yes I too am looking forward to spring and can’t wait to garden! Have a great weekend.
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!