Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #366
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Happy Valentine’s Day!
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
How to Create a Design Binder for Home Projects
My feature picks this week!
How To Paint Picture Frames by Niky @ The House On Silverado
Chocolate Valentines Kiss Cookies by Tracey @ The Kitchen Is My Playground
Valentine’s Day Pom Pom Wreath by T’onna @ Sew Crafty Crochet
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Romans 1:6 “For I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for salvation to everyone who believes, first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.”
There’s always a great list project, recipe and travel ideas – thanks for putting it all together!
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks for the party Donna! Painting thrift store frames is one of my favorite up cycles! That pom pom wreath heart is adorable! Happy Valentines day. XO- MaryJo.
Debbie- Dabble says
Me again!! Thanks so much for stopping by and for taking the time to comment!!
Happy Valentine’s Day!!
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Donna, thank you so much for featuring my photo frame makeover project!
Niky @ The House on Silverado
Miz Helen says
Hope you have a great Valentine Week and thanks so much for the party!
Thanks for hosting, Donna!