Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #367!
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
It is exciting to see new posts and faces the last couple of weeks.
I hope you all take the time to visit a few new posts this week as well.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
How To Organize Your Kitchen Drawers by Carol @ Blue Sky Home
How To Create A Multipurpose Studio Or Craft Room by Kristi @ Love My Little Cottage
Floating Book Shelves by Diane @ South House Design
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
2 Thessalonians 3:3 “But the Lord is faithful, and he will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.”
Thank you for hosting every week, Donna! Have a wonderful week ahead.
Thanks for featuring my multipurpose craft room, Donna.
You are welcome. I know you will enjoy that space so much!
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Donna, thank you so much for featuring my kitchen drawer organization project. I really appreicate it.
Thanks for the inspiration last week to get it done in my own house.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for a great party!
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for the party and you have a wonderful week!