Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #368.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
Crafting and Interior Design Created Lasting Friendships
My feature picks this week!
DIY Garden Planters by Laura @ Me and My Inklings
Best Rainbow Popcorn Recipe by Sarah @ Must Have Mom
How To Paint A Spring Gnome by Kristie @ Love My Little Cottage
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Isaiah 55:6 “Seek the Lord while you can find him. Call on him now while he is near.”
LOVE all these tips, projects and ideas!! Thank you for taking the time to put this together.
Thanks for this fun linky and for our comments on my blog! Have a wonderful week!
MaryJo Materazo says
Thanks for the party Donna. Enjoy the weekend. XO- MaryJo
Thanks for featuring How to Paint a Spring Gnome! Have a great weekend.
You are welcome Kristie. I can’t wait to try my hand at painting one of your gnomes.
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks so much for taking the time to visit!!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Miz Helen says
Thanks so much for the party and you have a great week!
Thanks again for hosting this great linky party!