Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #370.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Last week so many of your shared such wonderful St. Patrick’s Day posts filled with delicious goodies and colorful decorations and even kid’s activities. I just wanted to reshare all of them but just didn’t have the space to do all of that this week.
Instead, I picked a couple from some newcomer’s to the party to reintroduce them to the group, along with some great posts from bloggers who have been sharing for years. I encourage you to go back to last week’s party and make something new for the holiday next week.
Remember to wear green next Thursday!
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
Spring Front Door and Porch Decor Ideas
My feature picks this week!
Green Velvet Donut Whoopie Pies from Lindsay @ Artsy-Fartsy Mama
Easiest Pillow Covers Ever by Ann @ The Apple Street Cottage
Shamrock Rice Krispy Treats by Jody @ Premediatated Leftovers
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for starting the weekend off right with a great party!
Lindsay-Artsy Fartsy Mama says
Thank you so much for featuring my St. Patrick’s Day Whoopie Pies! I hope you have a wonderful day!
Happy Friday! Thanks for the party. 🙂
Niky @ The House on Silverado
Thank you so much for featuring my pillow covers, Donna. Have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!