Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #373.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This past week I have been traveling.
Not only did I get a wonderful opportunity to spend time with the women of my church at a retreat. Then afterwards, I headed to North Carolina to spend some time with my mom. I also surprised her by picking up my son and granddaughter at the Raleigh airport from Missouri for an early birthday present for her. It has been a great week spent getting lots of baby snuggles and spending time with extended family who had yet to meet the newest addition to the family.
There were so many wonderful posts this week that I wish I could have shared all of them as a feature. Thank you for showing up each week and sharing so many creative ideas and delicious recipes.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and I will be more active in the party next week.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Biscuit and Gravy Casserole by Crystal @ Crystal and Comp
Flagstone Steps by Diane @ South House Designs
Easter Peeps Hot Cocoa Bombs by Melissa @ Everyday Savvy
Types of Paint for Your House by Jamie @ Anderson and Grant
Your Home Decor Budget by Carol @ Blue Sky At Home
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 68:5 “God in his holy dwelling is a father of the fatherless and a champion of widows.”