Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #374.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I am back home this week. Thanks to all who wished me safe travels to my mom’s house. It was wonderful to spend time with her and my granddaughter all week.
This week I started the busy eight weeks of participating in the One Room Challenge™. I hope you will follow along as my husband and I renovate our entryway.
If you are participating in the challenge this Spring, leave a comment because I would love to follow along with you.
Have a great weekend!
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Room Inspired by the Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe by Lisa @ Storyteller’s Cottage
Easter Bunny Treat Bags by Lindsay @ Artsy Fartsy Mama
Spring Dollar Tree Houses by Niki @ Life As A LEO Wife
Hummingbird Cake by Alea @ Premeditated Leftovers
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Galations 5:22-23 “But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. The law is not against such things.”
Thanks for hosting, Donna! Have a wonderful week.
Lindsay-Artsy Fartsy Mama says
Thank you so much for featuring my Bunny Treat Box Printable! I hope you have a fabulous week! Also, thanks for hosting!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for the party on a lovely spring day!
Claire Justine says
Great features, thanks so much for hosting. Have a lovely weekend.
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Lisa at The Storyteller's Cottage says
Thanks so much for the feature!