Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #382
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
This week I am excited to introduce a new host to the party. Allyson from Southern Sunflowers is joining us. Be sure to visit her site to see what features she picked this week and follow her on social media.
For the last couple of weeks I have been finishing up our entry for the One Room Challenge. I am happy to say that we finished up the room and you can visit the post in the links below.
At the same time, I have been planning some changes in my schedule, home, and focus for the summer.
Don’t worry, the blog and the link party aren’t going anywhere!
It just means that I am going to be taking care of some background maintenance and SEO updates on my blog, cleaning out my craft room, finishing up projects hidden on the shelves of the craft room, moving my vendor booth to a new location in the boutique store, and taking a short vacation to visit family in NC. So you might not see any new posts on my site some weeks when you hop over to share your posts, but I will certainly still be around. Just taking some much needed time for a reset.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Air Fryer Country Style Ribs by Kristy @ Air Fryer Fanatics
4th of July Donut Cookies by Lenny @ Fat Dad Foodie
DIY Patriotic Centerpiece by Emily @ Hunny I’m Home DIY
Baking Pans Turned Doughnut Wall Art by Jennifer @ Study 27 by Jennifer Adams
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 143:8 “Let me experience your faithful love in the morning, for I trust in you. Reveal to me the way I should go because I appeal to you.”