Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #385.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
It is a week until the 4th of July holiday and I am excited for all of the Patriotic posts with delicious dessert recipes, grill recipes, party decorations and especially home décor ideas. Early next week I plan to do another roundup post featuring recipes for the 4th holiday shared over the last month so be sure to share your new ones or reshare an old one. And if you have decorated your home for the holiday, share those too for a second roundup post.
Thanks for taking the time to link up at our little party each week!
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Fruity Pebbles Donuts by Liz @ The Savory Cipolla
Upcycled Uncle Sam by Beth @ Creatively Beth
How To Make A Fabric Bowl With Mod Podge by Carol @ Blue Sky At Home
Stars and Stripes Tablescape by Beth @ Whispers of the Heart
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 33:12 “Happy is the nation whose God is the Lord – the people he has chosen to be his own possession!”
Beth Wilson says
Thanks so much for featuring my Stars and Stripes Tablescape! I added a link to your blog at the end of that post.
Thank you! I enjoy your tablescapes each week.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting today! I’m excited about all the 4th decor being shared!
Thank you so much for featuring my fabric bowl DIY project t. I’m so glad you liked it.
Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!