Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #386.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Happy 4th of July Weekend!
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Beach Themed Airbnb by Meagan @ Decorative Inspirations
Scotcheroos Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treats by Alea @ Premeditated Leftovers
Open Shelf Bathroom Vanity by Diane @ South House Designs
Tropical Beach Tray by Sandra @ Come To Dinner At Eight
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.