Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #388.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Getting to read your posts is something I look forward to all weekend. So let’s celebrate each other and visit as many of the other blogger’s post as you can and encourage them on their creative journey.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Homemade Peanut Butter Cups by Crystal @ Crystal and Co.
Christmas Movie Night in July by Melissa @ Blessed Simplicity
Resin Chocolate Frog Earrings by Lindsay @ Artsy Fartsy Mama
2 Ingredient Lemon Bars Recipe by Jenny @ Cook Eat Go
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Luke 1:37 “For nothing will be impossible with God.”
Tanya @ Mom's Small Victories says
thanks for hosting the party this week! there are lots of posts I’m going to visit and pin. have a great week!
Lindsay-Artsy Fartsy Mama says
Thank you so much for featuring my Resin Chocolate Frog Earrings! I hope you have a wonderful week!
Thanks Lindsay. I am loving your Harry Potter crafts.
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks for hosting a great start to the weekend!
Thank you for hosting! It’s my first time joining in 🙂
So glad you could join us this week! I look forward to reading your post.
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks so much for hosting this wonderful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!