Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #389.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Summer time may be a bit slower than usual on link parties, but it is a good time to visit new bloggers and get to know them before the busy chaos of the holiday season arrives.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Grilled Corn on the Cob by Taryn @ Hot Pan Kitchen
Dollywood’s Cinnamon Bread by Barbara @ Butter and Baggage
How to Cross Stitch Key Ring by Laura @ Me and My Inklings
Upcycled Cardboard Cactus Pot Craft by Michelle @ The Purple Pumpkin Blog
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 143:8 “Let the morning bring me word of your unfailing love, for I have put my trust in you. Show me the way I should go, for to you I entrust my life.”
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for hosting this lovely party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it is greatly appreciated!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thanks for always showing up Debbie.
That Dollywood Cinnamon Bread is calling my name! Have a great weekend 🙂
Me too! Thanks for joining in this week.
Great features this week Donna, the grilled corn on the cob looks really yummy! Have a great weekend and stay cool!