Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party, #391.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
Hello everyone and welcome to a new month of the Home Matters Linky Party!
I don’t know about you but I am not fully ready for Fall crafting just yet but if you have noticed the stores are already filled with Fall themed décor. So that tells me I need to start working hard this month to catch up and to find some creative Fall inspiration – all while trying to enjoy the last days of summer and Labor Day.
I can’t wait to see what you link up this week!
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Stamped Family Watercolor Art by Laura @ Me And My INKlings
Smoked Bacon Wrapped Pork Loin Recipe by Jenny @ Not Entirely Average
Mason Jar Teacher Gift by Emily @ Hunny I’m Home DIY
Strawberry Shortcake Milkshake by Raquel @ Organized Island
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
John 16:33 “I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world.”