Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #396.
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
I hope everyone has had a great week.
I am still looking for Fall Mantel posts to share at the end of the month.
Over the next few weeks, I will also be looking through older party posts so if you have shared it in the past I might find it. You can always reshare them again.
Thanks for showing up this week and I look forward to visiting your posts.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Easy Apple Danish Recipe by Lois @ Walking On Sunshine
Minions Snack Mix by Melissa @ Everday Savvy
Pumpkin Spice Lattes Recipe by Kristy @ Mommy Hates Cooking
Homemade Halloween Witches Cauldron by Ann @ Ann’s Entitled Life
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please link up no more than THREE posts each week–try to make sure that they are new links that you have not shared here previously.
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Romans 10:11 “For the scripture says, everyone who believes on him will not be put to shame.”
Thanks for hosting a FABULOUS linky party every week, Donna!
Thank you Beth.
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks so much for hosting this delightful party each and every week!! I really appreciate the time and effort that goes into it along with visiting all the links and choosing Features!!! Thank You!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Thank you so much for hosting Donna. Have a great weekend.
Happy Friday, Donna. Thanks for the party!