Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #402
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
The Theme for the Month of October: Pumpkins and Breast Cancer Awareness.
This week’s theme: Breast Cancer Support
Next week’s theme: Pumpkin Everything!
There are very few of us that breast cancer has not affected whether it is your own journey, the struggles of a friend, or the loss of a family member. It not only changes our lives but also creates a strong powerful bond when we support breast cancer awareness together during the month of October. This month, I encourage you to wear the beloved pink color, donate to a charity, volunteer your time, be there for someone going through it, and to purchase items from companies that donate to the cause.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at email@example.com.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Colossians 3:17 “And whatever you do, in word or in deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.”