Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #403
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
The Theme for the Month of November: Recipes and Holiday Traditions. Veteran’s Day
This week’s theme: Pumpkin Everything.
Next week’s theme: Family Traditions and Recipes.
I do love a good pumpkin latte, and pumpkin cookies, and a pumpkin roll, and just about anything cooked with pumpkins. But I also enjoy all types of pumpkin decorations, both the orange and traditional and the fun and trendy ones. Pumpkins just make the Fall season so much better. Don’t you agree?
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
Donna @ Modern On Monticello — Facebook | Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Mel @ Decor, Craft, Design — Twitter | Pinterest | Instagram
Allyson @ Southern Sunflowers — Facebook | Pinterest | Instagram
What I shared this week on my site.
The Christmas Wreath I Won’t Be Making Again
My feature picks this week!
Halloween Breakable Chocolate Mummy by Lisa @ Drug Store Divas
Candy Apple Pumpkins by Ann @ Ann’s Entitled Life
Front Porch Decor for Fall and Halloween by DeeDee @ Our Clover House
Pumpkin Cheese Ball Recipe by Michele @ Midlife Healthy Living
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.
Psalm 28:8 “The Lord is the strength of his people; he is a stronghold of salvation for his anointed.”
Hi Donna! Thank you so much for sharing my front porch decor! I truly appreciate you! Have a great weekend! 🙂
Thanks for joining the party!
Debbie- Dabble says
Thanks again for hosting this charming party every week! I know how much time goes into doing so and I want you to know that it I truly appreciate it!! Stay safe, healthy and happy!!
Sandra @ Dinner at Eight says
Thanks so much hosting a party to start the weekend!
Thanks so much for hosting!
I cant believe it’s the last weekend of October! I hope you have a great weekend Donna!