Welcome to the weekly Home Matters Linky Party #404
A great place to come, share your blog posts, and make new friends.
We are so glad you are here with us each week.
The Theme for the Month of November: Recipes and Holiday Traditions. Veteran’s Day
This week’s theme: Family Traditions and Recipes.
Next week’s theme: Veteran’s Day.
Now that Halloween is over, most of us start to focus on Christmas already. I know I am with my craft projects and décor but haven’t actually put up my Christmas tree just yet. In the last five years I have participated in a Christmas Tree Décor Blog Hop and had to put my themed tree up early so that it could be shared immediately after Thanksgiving. This year the hop has been closed so I think I will savor Thanksgiving a bit more this year. Thanksgiving for me has gotten mixed up with painful memories of my dad’s sickness and his passing so I haven’t appreciated old family traditions in many years. So this year I am creating new traditions with my kids and their growing families without any drama or the hustle to be at everyone’s house on the same day. We have decided to get together for our meal on Friday for a more casual and relaxed day. I think my dad would be smiling and saying “it’s about time!” However you celebrate the holiday, I hope your enjoy your favorite traditions.
Now on to this week’s party! Can’t wait to see you there.
Meet the hosts!
What I shared this week on my site.
My feature picks this week!
Home Matters Linky Party Guidelines:
- Please take some time to poke around and visit some of the other links.
- Please take some time to check out your hosts and co-hosts on social media.
- We appreciate the variety of blogs on the www; however, the Home Matters Party is for links on matters of the HOME. Please link accordingly.
- We ask that you do not add other Linky Parties, Blog Hops, or Giveaways–unless you begin the party with a new project, recipe or post.
- On the same note, please do not add links of an extremist, political or strong controversial nature. (The hosts and co-hosts read each and every blog post linked and will contact you directly if you have linked something that does not fit into the realm of the party.)
With your help, we can continue to grow the Home Matters Party! Thank you!
We are looking for Co-Hosts. Help us Rock this party!
If you are interested, please contact Donna at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By joining the Home Matters Linky Party you are giving permission for all hosts and co-hosts to use and share any part of your post, including pictures, for party promotion, as featured posts, in party photo collages, on blogs, and across social media, etc. All credits will be given to the original source.
Thank you for joining in the fun and excitement at the Home Matters Linky Party. We hope you enjoy it as much as we do. We look forward to chatting with you in the comments.